Thursday, May 28, 2009

News

I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be gone for a few weeks as I have appts, my family is traveling as well to see my ill father, and all of us will be together for a short, much needed, family time. I am undergoing more testing, and currently unable to eat much, meds are making me sick to my stomach. I will post new pictures in about three weeks, I hope, of the finished furniture, clothing, and a HUGE glimpse of the conservatory for the Hospice donation. I have truly found out that roomboxes are so much easier!! I don't know how you do it all so fast! I apologize for the break, but until I'm better and my family is ok, I will only be taking kits with to work on and perhaps a few books to read : ) Trying to keep smiling so that I will not cry anymore tears over this. Trying! That's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment