Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful

I just wanted to tell everyone here that whoever sees the pictures and has helped me in any way to donate these homes, I greatly and truly appreciate every ounce of help! It's hard to spread the word and I hope that what this site will do is show everyone that the homes are slowly coming along, that the time is being well spent, and donations for causes are few and far between but I'm ever grateful for all that those who've helped have done! Thank you all, and here is to many more years of building, inspiring, giving back, being selfless, taking criticism for what it is, showing the truth, being the truth, and knowing that those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!! I'm grateful today to have this site working, running, and most importantly,.....free! I nearly paid to have a site built but that's crazy talk! I will next be working on reinstalling flooring and somehow try to figure out what my foundation will become. My hopes for having a foundation is for all those who use miniatures, hobbies, crafts, etc, as a way to give back a resource to help, tried and true ways to turn wood scraps into a sink!, and any advice I can lend for someone who hopes to help others, pay forward, and leave a legacy behind as a lifetime filled with honor, duty to others, and less being so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment